Last year, ASCP's 40 Under 40 program energized the careers of 40 talented individuals. Now, it's your turn.
The 40 Under 40 Program recognizes 40 top Pathologists, Lab Professionals, and Residents under the age of 40 with outstanding achievements that are making an impact on the future of Pathology and Laboratory Science. In 2014, the program debuted and made a powerful impact on its honorees, ranging from pronounced recognition within their organization to exciting media attention.
Candidates will be evaluated on their accomplishments, leadership, diversity of experience and innovation. To be considered, you must complete the online application and submit:
- Your resume.
- A brief essay.
- A photo of yourself.
Mentors and Supervisors!
If you know an ideal candidate, you may submit their name here! We will contact your nominee and ask them to complete a full application.
Nominate an Individual!
If chosen as one of our top 40, you’ll receive:
- Discounted registration to attend ASCP Annual Meeting.
- Your name and a short bio featured in the July 2015 Critical Values.
- Enrollment in Lab Management University.
- A press release provided to your employer regarding the honor.
- A comprehensive DISC (personality assessment tool for the workplace) assessment.
- An opportunity to help select the 2016 40 Under 40 Recipients.
- A spotlighted blog platform within the ONELab Online Community – Blogs will be part of the showcase to select the TOP FIVE of 40 Under 40.
The TOP FIVE among the 40 Under 40 will be selected by an extended evaluation, the honorees' ONELab blogging presence and an online voting system.
The TOP FIVE will be awarded:
- Free registration to attend ASCP Annual Meeting.
- $1,000 Stipend towards airfare and lodging for ASCP 2015.
- Recognition at ASCP 2015 during the Friday evening reception, Mixology.
You must be an ASCP member to apply. Complete the application and include your resume, essay and photo submissions (high resolution picture file, 800px x 600px at least 300 dpi, 500KB or larger).
The deadline is March 16, 2015. Submit your materials today!