Manage My CMP ProgressFor keeping track of your Credential Expiration date, tracking your CMP points, adding CE credits, the BOC has made managing your Credential Maintenance Program easier than ever. Earn CE credits, apply CE towards requirements, track progress towards completion of requirements, and getting ready to submit your Declaration when your credential expiration date approaches are all managed in the My Account dashboard once you login to your ASCP account. Read below for a quick guide to help you navigate the process and make it as seamless as possible.
Check Credential Status
- Login to your ASCP account.
- Under “My Education,” click “Check Progress.”
- Under “Track progress for,” select the proper credential from drop down menu.
- Check your current CMP cycle and end date to determine your status.
- This indicates the time frame in which to complete CEs and submit the CMP Declaration.
Time Limits for Managing CMP Points
- Points earned toward fulfilling the Credential Maintenance Program must be completed within your current three-year certification cycle (or within the last three years if your certification is expired).
- Example: If your certification ends June 2018, only CE credits completed between June 2015 and June 2018 may be used for recertification.
Completing CMP – Step by Step
- Login to your account.
- Under “My Education,” click “Check Progress” to view your certification end date and status.
- Allocate completed ASCP credits or self-record non-ASCP credits.
- Once all requirements have been allocated, an alert will appear on your dashboard to submit your CMP declaration to the BOC for review.
- Submit at least one (1) month prior to your credential expiration date to allow time for processing.
- Retain all original certificates of attendance or any other type of support documentation in the event of an audit.
- Upon successful completion, you will receive a three-year renewal notification for your credential.