Lab Management University – FOCUS
Personnel Management 2018
Lab Management University (LMU) FOCUS courses help improve competency in laboratory management through an engaging curriculum and a faculty comprised of the "Who’s Who" among medical leaders.
With LMU FOCUS, you pick a complete, distinct module from any of four LMU Fundamentals competency areas that contains all the courses, ranging from essential knowledge to more specialized and advanced topics, in a specific discipline, and learn the practical, day-to-day skills in a specific competency area needed to help make your career and your lab a success. If you’re looking to advance your skills in a particular area, this is the option for you.
The Personnel Management 2018 Module is intended to enable you to:
- Identify the training and certification needed for ensure success for medical laboratory sciences professionals
- Diagnose performance problems and implement coaching best practices
- Understand delegation and instill effective communication skills
1.5 CME/CMLE Credits per course (Total credits available in this module: 10.5)
LMU FOCUS - Personnel Management 2018 contains the following courses:
- Appraising Employee Performance
- Delegating for Success and Accountability
- Maintaining Ethics in the Laboratory
- Essentials for Creating a Laboratory Job Description
- Laboratory Personnel Issues: What Works in the Real World
- Setting Performance Expectations
- Coaching for Performance Improvement
All purchasers of LMU FOCUS have the option to receive a full credit toward the purchase of LMU Fundamentals should you decide to upgrade. You can exercise this option at any time within one year of purchase.