Lab Management University – FOCUS
Financial Management 2018
Lab Management University (LMU) FOCUS courses help improve competency in laboratory management through an engaging curriculum and a faculty comprised of the "Who’s Who" among medical leaders.
With LMU FOCUS, you pick a complete, distinct module from any of four LMU Fundamentals competency areas that contains all the courses, ranging from essential knowledge to more specialized and advanced topics, in a specific discipline, and learn the practical, day-to-day skills in a specific competency area needed to help make your career and your lab a success. If you’re looking to advance your skills in a particular area, this is the option for you.
The Financial Management 2018 Module is intended to enable you to:
- Identify key strategies in pathology revenue cycle management
- Understand and be able to discuss the importance of budget preparation in the context of operational planning.
- Prepare and justify a budget for a hospital or clinical laboratory
1.5 CME/CMLE Credits per course (Total credits available in this module: 7.5)
LMU FOCUS - Financial Management 2018 contains the following courses:
- Foundation in Strategic and Business Planning as a basis for Financial Management
- Show Me the VALUE -- Financial Management for the Practice of Pathology
- Preparing a Budget for Pathology and Laboratory Services Budget Analysis and Financial Performance
- Nuts and Bolts Financial Management for the Pathology Practice
All purchasers of LMU FOCUS have the option to receive a full credit toward the purchase of LMU Fundamentals should you decide to upgrade. You can exercise this option at any time within one year of purchase.