Lab Management University – FOCUS
Operations Management 2018
Lab Management University (LMU) FOCUS courses help improve competency in laboratory management through an engaging curriculum and a faculty comprised of the "Who’s Who" among medical leaders.
With LMU FOCUS, you pick a complete, distinct module from any of four LMU Fundamentals competency areas that contains all the courses, ranging from essential knowledge to more specialized and advanced topics, in a specific discipline, and learn the practical, day-to-day skills in a specific competency area needed to help make your career and your lab a success. If you’re looking to advance your skills in a particular area, this is the option for you.
The Operations Management 2018 Module is intended to enable you to:
- Learn about and understand the CLSI Quality Management System (QMS) framework for the laboratory
- Recognize the differences between implementing a commercially available and a laboratory-developed test
- Understand competency assessment requirements for testing personnel from a regulatory and accreditation agency (e.g. CAP) perspective
1.5 CME/CMLE Credits per course (Total credits available in this module: 6.0)
LMU FOCUS - Operations Management 2018 contains the following courses:
All purchasers of LMU FOCUS have the option to receive a full credit toward the purchase of LMU Fundamentals should you decide to upgrade. You can exercise this option at any time within one year of purchase.
- Preparing Standard Operating Procedures and Reports
- Designing Test Menus for a Majority Population
- Developing Quality Control Systems
- Competency Assessment of Testing Personnel Using a Test System Approach