Lab Management University – FOCUS
Compliance Management 2018
Lab Management University (LMU) FOCUS courses help improve competency in laboratory management through an engaging curriculum and a faculty comprised of the "Who’s Who" among medical leaders.
With LMU FOCUS, you pick a complete, distinct module from any of four LMU Fundamentals competency areas that contains all the courses, ranging from essential knowledge to more specialized and advanced topics, in a specific discipline, and learn the practical, day-to-day skills in a specific competency area needed to help make your career and your lab a success. If you’re looking to advance your skills in a particular area, this is the option for you.
The Compliance Management 2018 Module is intended to enable you to:
- Prepare and assemble the basic elements of a model compliance plan
- Learn the main OSHA regulations that direct a laboratory safety program
- Understand how a Quality Management system contributes to patient safety
1.5 CME/CMLE Credits per course (Total credits available in this module: 6.0)
LMU FOCUS - Compliance Management 2018 contains the following courses:
- Laboratory Inspections: How To Ensure Your Lab Will Meet The Regulatory Guidelines
- Fundamentals of a Laboratory Safety Program
- Safety Culture, Teamwork, Effective Communication and More: Utilization of High Reliability Practices in Pathology
- Patient Safety
All purchasers of LMU FOCUS have the option to receive a full credit toward the purchase of LMU Fundamentals should you decide to upgrade. You can exercise this option at any time within one year of purchase.