Funded by an independent educational grant from Janssen Pharmaceuticals.
To address the educational gaps associated with diagnosis and treatment of Castleman's Disease the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) held an interactive educational session at PathUpdate 2015. The content of this elearning course is taken directly from the live session and consists of 6 case studies that challenge the learner to correctly diagnose each patient.
• Identify the contemporary classification of Castleman’s disease based on underlying pathogenesis
• Describe the clinical and pathological features of CD subtypes
• List the laboratory tests required for accurate diagnosis and classification of CD
• Discuss the disease to be considered in the differential diagnosis
• Describe current clinical management of CD/MCD