ASCP LabQ-P offers a practical self-study program designed for phlebotomist who are responsible for collection, handling, and transportation of blood. ASCP LabQ-P is designed to make earning CMLE credits fast and easy. If you're a phlebotomist with responsibility for blood collection, handling, and transportation, this practical program is for you.What's included:
Ten hours of credit in this package of 5 peer-reviewed self-study cases that covers common laboratory problems and helps participants earn credits for Credential Maintenance Program (CMP) and re-licensure.
2016 Scheduled Titles:
- Phlebotomy and the Oncology Patient
- Patient Safety and Patient Confidentiality
- Competency Assessment in Phlebotomy
- Updates in Blood Donor Screening to Prevent Infectious Disease Transmission
- A Widespread Panic (When Ebola Comes to Town)