2015 Case Reports for Individuals
This online multi-purpose self-learning tool is offered in 8 different series covering every major area of clinical and anatomic pathology. The Renal Pathology section encompasses nonneoplastic disorders in the native kidney, including glomerular, tubulo-interstitial, and vascular diseases, as well as findings encountered in kidney allografts, such as rejection, drug toxicities, infections, and posttransplant lymphoproliferative disorders.
- Convenient, streamlined--Read exercises online, download them to your computer, or print them out
- Online exam with certificates available for immediate download
- CME and CMLE credits available
- Fulfills requirements for MOC Part II Self-Assessment Modules (SAMs CME) as well as CMP requirements for laboratory professionals
- Content remains available for 3 years after purchase