2015 Case Reports for Individuals
This online multi-purpose self-learning tool is offered in 8 different series covering every major area of clinical and anatomic pathology. The Transfusion Medicine section features 8 peer-reviewed clinical cases, each including a detailed literature review and discussion. Topics range from clinical transfusion practice, patient blood management, transplant support, immunohematology, therapeutic apheresis, stem cell collection, donor eligibility, and donor management.
- Convenient, streamlined--Read exercises online, download them to your computer, or print them out
- Online exam with certificates available for immediate download
- CME and CMLE credits available
- Fulfills requirements for MOC Part II Self-Assessment Modules (SAMs CME) as well as CMP requirements for laboratory professionals
- Content remains available for 3 years after purchase