2015 Case Reports for Individuals
This online multi-purpose self-learning tool is offered in 8 different series covering every major area of clinical and anatomic pathology. The Surgical Pathology section features a total of 12 peer-reviewed cases each year on a wide variety of topics, ranging from unusual presentations of commonly encountered diseases to rare entities, with an emphasis on those that may be diagnostically challenging. Cases are presented in the context of key morphologic, immunophenotypic, and molecular findings, followed by a differential diagnosis with discussion. Multiple high-quality images are provided in conjunction with each case.
- Convenient, streamlined--Read exercises online, download them to your computer, or print them out
- Online exam with certificates available for immediate download
- CME and CMLE credits available
- Fulfills requirements for MOC Part II Self-Assessment Modules (SAMs CME) as well as CMP requirements for laboratory professionals
- Content remains available for 3 years after purchase