ASCP Case Reports: Microbiology - Individuals
This online multi-purpose self-learning tool is offered in 8 different series covering every major area of clinical and anatomic pathology. The Case Reports Microbiology section seeks to review common infectious scenarios and update the learner with new information on diagnosis and treatment and to highlight less commonly encountered pathogens to add breadth to the reader’s knowledge. Recent topics have included Carbapenemase-producing Klebsiella (KPC) infections, Legionella, MRSA, mycobacteria, Herpes simplex, helminths, and amoebas.
- Convenient, streamlined--Read exercises online, download them to your computer, or print them out
- Online exam with certificates available for immediate download
- CME and CMLE credits available
- Fulfills requirements for MOC Part II Self-Assessment Modules (SAMs CME) as well as CMP requirements for laboratory professionals
- Content remains available for 3 years after purchase