2015 Case Reports for Individuals
This online multi-purpose self-learning tool is offered in 8 different series covering every major area of clinical and anatomic pathology. The Hematopathology section includes 8 peer-reviewed cases. Each case is presented in detail and followed by a succinct review of the diagnostic findings and a post-test. Topics include myeloid and lymphoid neoplasia and associated molecular abnormalities, benign and inherited hematologic disorders, and coagulation pathway abnormalities.
- Convenient, streamlined--Read exercises online, download them to your computer, or print them out
- Online exam with certificates available for immediate download
- CME and CMLE credits available
- Fulfills requirements for MOC Part II Self-Assessment Modules (SAMs CME) as well as CMP requirements for laboratory professionals
- Content remains available for 3 years after purchase