2015 Case Reports for Individuals
This online multi-purpose self-learning tool is offered in 8 different series covering every major area of clinical and anatomic pathology. The Cytopathology series features 8 peer-reviewed cases on timely topics in aspiration and exfoliative cytology posted throughout the year. Each case includes a case scenario with key clinical and radiologic findings, multiple choice questions and answers, and a detailed discussion to highlight the cytomorphologic features, ancillary studies, and differential diagnosis. These challenging and interesting cases in cytopathology are helpful to practicing pathologists and cytopathologists as an update in the field and to trainees who are looking for self-assessment tools.
- Convenient, streamlined--Read exercises online, download them to your computer, or print them out
- Online exam with certificates available for immediate download
- CME and CMLE credits available
- Fulfills requirements for MOC Part II Self-Assessment Modules (SAMs CME) as well as CMP requirements for laboratory professionals
- Content remains available for 3 years after purchase