This online multi-purpose self-learning tool is offered in 8 different series covering every major area of clinical and anatomic pathology. The Case Reports Forensic Pathology section offers in-depth discussions of common causes of death as well as reviews of less common or emerging pathologies. Recent topics include legionnaire’s disease, deaths due to anorexia nervosa and bulimia, and a review of deaths due to lightning strikes.
- Convenient, streamlined--Read exercises online, download them to your computer, or print them out
- Online exam with certificates available for immediate download
- CME and CMLE credits available
- Fulfills requirements for MOC Part II Self-Assessment Modules (SAMs CME) as well as CMP requirements for laboratory professionals
- Content remains available for 3 years after purchase