2015 Case Reports for Individuals
This online multi-purpose self-learning tool is offered in 8 different series covering every major area of clinical and anatomic pathology. The ASCP Clinical Chemistry Case Reports online series features 8 peer-reviewed cases on timely topics posted throughout the year. Clinical chemistry is a subspecialty in laboratory medicine that plays a key role in medical decision making for patient care. Previous cases have included specific inborn errors of metabolism; BhCG testing; BNP vs Nt-ProBNP and point-of-care creatinine testing. We welcome submissions, ideas, and suggestions for future cases.
- Convenient, streamlined--Read exercises online, download them to your computer, or print them out
- Online exam with certificates available for immediate download
- CME and CMLE credits available
- Fulfills requirements for MOC Part II Self-Assessment Modules (SAMs CME) as well as CMP requirements for laboratory professionals
- Content remains available for 3 years after purchase