A combination digital image-based assessment program with case histories, laboratory data and peer comparisons. Clinical Pathology topic areas include body fluids, clinical chemistry/immunology, forensic pathology, hematology/coagulation, transfusion medicine, microbiology, and laboratory management.
To order or renew, download a PDF order form and reply by fax, phone or mail.
- Shipments are sent on a quarterly basis: Receive 3 shipments of 7 cases each, followed by a fourth shipment containing a unique comprehensive case that follows a patient throughout their course of laboratory evaluation
- Participants receive peer-reviewed interpretations for each case and demographically-based laboratory and individual participant reports with peer to peer comparisons
- Up to 28 CME/SAMs CME/CMLE credits
- Meets CAP laboratory accreditation requirements
- Pathology residents can participate for free
- Participate online and receive immediate feedback
Related Products:CheckPath Anatomic PathologyCheckPath Hematopathology
ASCP GYN Assessment
ASCP Non-GYN Assessment