Order # 5916PK | ISBN:
Authors: David F. Keren, MD
With the publication of Protein Electrophoresis in Clinical Diagnosis
, Dr. Keren brings us up to date on the considerable advances that have been made in the field.
Dr. Keren presents the most clinically useful major advances in our knowledge of-and ability to detect-protein abnormalities by electrophoresis and immunoassay.
This book goes the "extra mile" beyond reporting on advances by:
- Reviewing issues that are encountered with the use of capillary electrophorssis
- Providing examples of how gel-based methods are being used to detect M-proteins
- Illustrating characterization of M-proteins by immunofixation and immunosubtraction
- Sharing strategies for efficient use of new techniques
- Presenting a wealth of cases that demonstrate challenging and classic examples of the various methods discussed in the book