Order # 5978 | ISBN: 9780891895978 Authors
Monte S. Willis, MD, PhD, DABP, FASCP, FCAP, and Frank H. Wians, Jr., PhD, MT(ASCP), DABCC, FACBS Description
ASCP CASESET is a rich source of practical cases with significant teaching value. Cases are chosen by leading authorities in the major subspecialties of clinical pathology-the editors of LABMEDICINE, a peer-reviewed journal published by ASCP.
- Wide range of cases covering rare, common, and unusual conditions in chemistry, urinalysis, transfusion medicine, microbiology, hematology, coagulation, and immunology
- Standardized format promotes critical thinking and analysis
- Organization by topic makes it easy to find cases
- Detailed answers provided for all questions posed in the case studies
- Suggested reading for further exploration of each case topic