Order # 5916 | ISBN: 978-089189-5916
Authors: David F. Keren, MD
This title is currently being reprinted and should be available for back order in the next 30 days. Please check back again soon.
With the publication of Protein Electrophoresis in Clinical Diagnosis, Dr. Keren brings us up to date on the considerable advances that have been made in the field.
Dr. Keren presents the most clinically useful major advances in our knowledge of-and ability to detect-protein abnormalities by electrophoresis and immunoassay.
This book goes the "extra mile" beyond reporting on advances by:
- Reviewing issues that are encountered with the use of capillary electrophorssis
- Providing examples of how gel-based methods are being used to detect M-proteins
- Illustrating characterization of M-proteins by immunofixation and immunosubtraction
- Sharing strategies for efficient use of new techniques
- Presenting a wealth of cases that demonstrate challenging and classic examples of the various methods discussed in the book