ASCP is committed to advancing pathology and laboratory medicine by recognizing future leaders in the profession. If you've demonstrated academic excellence, community service, and leadership, it's time to be rewarded for your hard work. Apply online today for an ASCP National Student Honor Award.
Eligible Students Must:
- Be a current Lab Science Student Member of ASCP. Student membership is FREE! Verify your membership is active by logging in to www.ascp.org.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale.
- Demonstrate leadership and community service activities.
- Be one of the following:
- In the final clinical year of an accredited MLS/MT, MLT, PA, CT, HTL, MB, or CG program;
- Completing a clinical internship for an accredited MLS/MT or CT program;
- Enrolled in an accredited hospital based MLS/MT program; or
- Enrolled in an accredited PBT or HT program.
The application deadline for the 2016 National Student Honor Awards has passed. Please contact email@example.com for inquiries.