Submit an Educational Proposal to ASCP 2019
The ASCP 2019 Annual Meeting is an exciting, multi-day event for education and collegial exchange among the entire laboratory team. The foundation of the meeting is robust educational programming offering new and distilled information balanced with core knowledge to encourage the rapid translation of scientific research into the practice of pathology and laboratory medicine. Meeting participants will experience the Society's value as a collaborative policy builder, influential thought leader and promoter of safe and effective patient care throughout the world.
High Interest Topics
ASCP encourages the submission of educational topic suggestions and proposals related to any aspect of the science and practice of pathology and laboratory medicine. For 2019, the ASCP is highly interested in receiving ideas and proposals offering educational programming in these focus areas:
- Molecular Pathology: basic, advanced and trends
- Precision diagnostics: personalized medicine and immuno-oncology
- Healthcare issues and developments (USA and Global)
- Innovative ways of building and developing curriculum for laboratory professionals and pathologists in training
- Basic concepts, current and trends in diagnostic pathology (transfusion medicine, hematology, pulmonary, GU, GI, head and neck, breast, GYN and endocrine pathology)
- Emerging technologies
- Global health (international perspective of cancer and International Cancer Quality measures)
- Next generation tumor diagnostics
Professional development, mentoring and leadership
- Physician (Pathologist) health and well-being (burn-out prevention)
- ASCP welcomes the submission of proposals for educational sessions at the ASCP 2019 Annual Meeting from individuals outside of the United States.
- ASCP welcomes proposal submissions from industry supporters at the ASCP 2019 Annual Meeting. The submission process for industry supporters is currently separate from this website
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.