| || |
Case studies are written by current and emerging experts in the field of pathology such as
pathologists, residents, clinical scientists, and laboratory professionals. Each case is edited and
peer-reviewed by a panel of experts in each specialty area.
ASCP Case Reports is an online peer-reviewed educational publication of case reports in the areas of
clinical chemistry, cytopathology, forensic pathology, hematology, microbiology, renal pathology,
surgical pathology, and transfusion medicine. Case Reports is highly recognized among pathologists for
the detailed and comprehensive discussion and review of the real life case scenarios that are published
2017 Case Reports Are Now Available!
Institutions: Looking to purchase Case Reports
for your entire department, organization, or laboratory? Choose the entire Case Reports series of eight
subspecialty sections totaling 48 case studies. You can also select and combine multiple sections
or purchase a single section. Download
the PDF Order Form
Individuals: Take advantage of our customized pricing
for individual buyers. Click Here
- Earn 12 SAMs CME or CMLE credits when you complete one section of the series
- Fulfill MOC Part II Self-Assessment Modules (SAMs CME) for pathologists and CMP requirements
for laboratory professionals
- Case studies are supplemented by tables, figures, digital images, virtual slides (surgical
pathology) and links to additional references
- Convenient access--Read exercises online, download them to your computer, or print them
- Online exam with certificates available for immediate download
- NEW online management tool for institutional ordering, renewing and participant management
With options in every major area of anatomic and clinical pathology, subscribers have access to
peer-reviewed cases on a timely topic, posted online bimonthly.
- 8-Series Package
- Clinical Chemistry
- Forensic Pathology
- Surgical Pathology
- Transfusion Medicine
- Renal Pathology
here to View a Sample Case!
Interested in past Case Reports? Content is fully refreshed on a yearly basis, so
you'll get even more unique cases from each product year. To order, call 800.267.2727 (Outside the US,
312.541.4890.) or download an order form from the lefthand side of this page.
Call for papers—If you are interested in authoring an exercise for ASCP Case
Reports, please submit a paragraph description along with the learning objectives to email@example.com. See the author
guidelines for further details.