ASCP GYN Assessment Authors:
The ASCP Cytopathology Committee
2017 GYN Assessment is Now Available!
Assess and enhance your team's interpretive skills in gynecologic cytopathology testing and fulfill your CAP LAP accreditation requirements for interlaboratory comparison.
You will receive a total of 15 cases per year. Each set consists of at least 12 cases that you would encounter on a daily basis, with the remaining cases representing diagnostic or locator challenges. You will enjoy the simplified coding system, with a choice of five diagnostic categories and fewer specific interpretations.
Detailed educational materials and individual comparative results reports are provided for each case. A year-end summary provides statistical performance reports for all individuals on your laboratory team, as well as the laboratory as a whole.
- High-quality glass slide cases to mimic your day-to-day practice
- Up to 15 CME/CMLE credits for reviewing a total of 15 glass slide cases
- Immediate access to target answers
- Immediate online access to educational case studies
- Laboratory and participant peer-comparison statistics provided after each event
- Year-end summary providing statistical performance reports on individuals on the participants and the laboratory as a whole