You're an Emerging Leader in Your Field.
It's Time to be Recognized.
Apply for ASCP's 2017 40 Under Forty and you could join 120 alumni of this prestigious recognition program! Follow these alums and advance into even more prominent positions and accomplishments in the coming years.
Candidates will be evaluated on their accomplishments, leadership, breadth of experience, and innovation. To apply, you need to submit:
- Your resume
- A personal statement
- A photo of yourself (Please note photo specifications on application)
Mentors and Supervisors!
If you know of an outstanding emerging leader, please submit their name here!
We will contact your nominee and ask them to complete a full application.
Nominate an Individual!
Individuals who are chosen as a 40 Under Forty honoree will receive:
- Discounted registration to attend the 2017 Annual Meeting in Chicago. (Bring two mentors and receive free registration to the 2017 Annual Meeting. Mentors will receive a discounted rate to attend the meeting.)
- Your name and a short bio that will be featured in the October 2017 Critical Values
- Complimentary enrollment in ASCP's Lab Management University
- A press release provided to your employer regarding the honor
- A comprehensive DISC (personality assessment tool for the workplace) assessment
- An opportunity to help select the 2018 40 Under Forty Recipients
- A spotlighted blog platform within the ONELab online community. Blogs will be part of the engagement component to select the TOP FIVE of the 40 Under Forty.
The TOP FIVE among the 40 Under Forty will be determined by final review of the Selection Committee, an online voting system, and the honorees' noteworthy activities as demonstrated through ONELab blogging and tweets about involvement and engagement. The selection will be representative of ASCP's membership.
The TOP FIVE will be awarded:
- Free registration to attend ASCP Annual Meeting
- $1,000 stipend toward airfare and lodging for the 2017 ASCP Annual Meeting
- Recognition at the 2017 ASCP Annual Meeting
You must be an ASCP member to apply. Complete the application and include your resume, personal statement and photo (high resolution picture file, 800px X 600px, at least 300dpi, 500KB or larger) submissions.
The deadline is April 7, 2017. Submit your materials today!