ASCP can help you get more out of your pathology residency. We are here to provide you with everything you need to succeed in your training, obtain your pathology certification, land your first job as a pathologist, and stay connected to peers, mentors, and colleagues. ASCP membership benefits include:
- Discounts on educational materials like the Compendium Series, Resident Review Courses, PRISE, and the RISE exam;
- Online study materials and resources to prepare for the Pathology Board Examinations;
- Opportunity to apply for subspecialty grants.
- Online access to Lab Medicine and American Journal for Clinical Pathology (AJCP);
- Subscription to Critical Values; and
- Daily Diagnosis e-mail news, eNews Briefs, and ePolicy News
How do I become a member?
You are eligible for Resident membership if you are a licensed physician actively training full-time for a career in pathology and enrolled in a training program approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Plus, your membership is FREE! To apply now, click here.
If you have questions or need additional information, contact ASCP by calling 800.267.2727, option 2, or clicking here.