ASCP LabQ offers an easy way to earn credits toward Credential Maintenance. LabQ is an online self-paced study tool composed of 18 real-life case studies designed to provide education specifically for practicing laboratory technologists. The cases present challenges faced in the lab and demonstrate how the laboratory professional or team resolves these problems.
To purchase, please select your preference from the items below.
- 36 hours of CMLE credit (2 credits per exercise)-credits earned immediately after completing post-test
- 6 hours of total credit offered in each of the following areas: clinical chemistry, clinical immunology, hematology, microbiology, molecular diagnostics, and transfusion medicine
- At least 2 credit hours offered in patient and lab safety
- Cases typically include laboratory results, tables, figures, digital images, and reference links to additional information and research
- Certificates available for immediate download and printing
Interested in phlebotomy education for lab professionals? Purchase the Lab-Q Phlebotomy and receive four case studies for a total of 8 CMLE credits. Go to www.ascp.org/LabQ-P