ASCP partners with Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics to award scholarships to medical laboratory students. Scholarships help build a well-trained and strong workforce of Laboratory Professionals, offering aid based on academic achievement and promise. ASCP and Siemens Healthcare are honored to provide these scholarships to ensure the future success of laboratory medicine.
Visit www.ascp.org/scholarships for more information on eligibility criteria, deadlines, and to see the 2014-2015 scholarship recipients.
ASCP is committed to advancing pathology and laboratory medicine by recognizing future leaders in the profession. If you've demonstrated academic excellence, community service, and leadership, it's time to be rewarded for your hard work. Apply online today for an ASCP National Student Honor Award.
Eligible Students Must:
- Be a current Lab Science Student Member of ASCP. Student membership is FREE! Verify your membership is active by logging in to www.ascp.org.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale.
- Demonstrate leadership and community service activities.
- Be one of the following:
- In the final clinical year of an accredited MLS/MT, MLT, PA, CT, HTL, MB, or CG program;
- Completing a clinical internship for an accredited MLS/MT or CT program;
- Enrolled in an accredited hospital based MLS/MT program; or
- Enrolled in an accredited PBT or HT program.
The application deadline for the 2016 National Student Honor Awards has passed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.