The essential global gathering of the diagnostic medicine team: An unequaled experience— practical, personalized and innovative—with education and networking opportunities that will help you to bring your skills and knowledge to an entirely new level.
The ASCP 2017 Annual Meeting is your perfect opportunity to receive innovative, customizable education to support your current practice and prepare you for future success. It is your best chance of the year to join colleagues from around the globe to develop skills you can apply right now, see and understand the practices that are influencing your field, and prepare to be at the forefront of diagnostic medicine in the future.
Gain valuable skills and knowledge you can apply in your lab today while also fulfilling your MOC/SAM/CMP requirements
Seven cutting-edge focus areas
choose from education tracks in the fastest-growing, most challenging areas, exposing you to critical and emerging subjects:
- Breast Pathology
- Head & Neck Pathology
- Hematology & Hematopathology
- Transfusion Medicine
- Molecular Pathology & Diagnostics
Personalized learning format:
Take part in fundamental and advanced customized learning presented in classroom and interactive session settings
Huge range of education session choices
Benefit from more than 250 hours of education in dozens of topic areas, allowing you to build upon existing skills or learn new ones
Hear from knowledgeable, world-class experts and respected, premier leaders
Gather with and learn from the foremost peers in the field, while also forming valuable relationships that will last a career and a lifetime
Take it all in: Arts & Entertainment, Restaurants, Sight-seeing. Come alone or bring the whole family—Chicago at Labor Day is a super vacation spot!
Who Should Attend?
Focus in on your subspecialty area, learn practical skills and gain knowledge through a combination of lecture-based and interactive sessions led by the top leaders in the field. Meet and network with expert faculty and foremost peers.
Gain skills immediately applicable to your work, in key areas such as laboratory management and practice, while networking with expert faculty, foremost peers and key global leaders. Stay up-to-date on cutting edge laboratory knowledge. Learn practical skills to advance your career and gain recognition and promotion.
Prepare for your career with focused education and board preparation to expand your knowledge and skills. Gain insights on the field through meeting, conferring and networking with expert faculty and leaders in the field.
Welcome to the Most Essential Gathering of the Diagnostic Medicine Team
In today's changing healthcare environment, new technologies and practices continue to revolutionize the diagnostic medicine profession. At the ASCP 2017 Annual Meeting, you'll find practical content taught by some of the most respected leaders in the field, gaining knowledge to immediately improve patient care while building your skills in our seven focus areas. Customize your learning with our personalized learning tracks featuring fundamental, advanced, and interactive sessions.
- Skills you can apply today in the most challenging areas of clinical and anatomic diagnostic medicine.
- Personalized learning format allowing you to customize your learning experience based on your needs, interests, and aspirations.
- Interactive, case-based sessions that deliver real learning and value.
- More than 25 comprehensive laboratory management courses.
- Education covering critical and emerging subjects, including informatics and genomic diagnostics.
- MOC: All the SAM credits you need to meet your entire two-year SAM credit requirement.
- Content covering every topic area needed to meet your three-year
recertification requirement for CMP.
- CMP: Content covering every topic area needed to meet your three-year recertification requirement.