Empowering you to serve patients today and shape tomorrow
Considerable change is taking place in health care and the practices of
pathology and laboratory medicine, and new skills are required to meet the
latest advances and challenges.
Pathology and Lab Medicine 2016 is leading the charge to provide innovative,
customizable education to support your current practice and prepare you for
future success. Join colleagues from around the globe to develop skills you
can apply in your job today, understand the practices that will shape your
field tomorrow, and prepare to lead the direction of diagnostic medicine in
Welcome to the largest global gathering of the diagnostic
Join your colleagues and top thought leaders from around the world to
make an impact on patient care and ensure your success today, tomorrow, and
beyond. At Pathology and Lab Medicine 2016, you'll find all the resources you need
serve your patients today and shape the practice of the profession
- Skills you can apply today in seven of the most challenging areas of clinical and anatomic diagnostic medicine.
- Progressive learning format allowing you to customize your learning experience based on your needs, interests, and aspirations.
- Interactive, case-based sessions that deliver real learning and value.
- More than 25 comprehensive laboratory management courses.
- Education covering critical and emerging subjects, including informatics
and genomic diagnostics.
- All the SAM credits you need to meet your entire two-year SAM credit
requirement for MOC.
- Content covering every topic area needed to meet your three-year
recertification requirement for CMP.