Proof of Vaccination
All in-person attendees and participants at ASCP 2021 in Boston will be required to show proof of vaccination upon arrival, using Health Pass by CLEAR. Set up your virtual Health Pass now to ensure a smooth check-in process:
If you do not already have a CLEAR Health Pass:
1. Download the free CLEAR app
2. Select ‘Have a Code?’ and enter the code: EFATTENDEE27
3. Follow prompts to confirm your proof of vaccination
4. A green Health Pass means you’re good to go!
5. Show your green Health Pass at the Registration Desk when you arrive
If you already have a CLEAR Health Pass
1. Open the CLEAR app, and under ‘Health Pass / Your Pass’ select ‘Change’
2. Select ‘Have a Code?’
3. Enter the code: EFATTENDEE27
4. You are now set to show your green Health Pass at the Registration Desk when you arrive
With CLEAR, you are always in control of your information. ASCP only receives confirmation that an attendee satisfied the requirements to attend – and never has access to an individual’s private health data. For further information on how CLEAR protects user data, see the member terms here.
Need further assistance with Health Pass? Visit this website or contact CLEAR’s Member Care team directly in the CLEAR app, by calling 1-855-CLEARME (253-2763), or through email at email@example.com.
For those who are not able to travel or meet the vaccination requirement, we encourage participation in ASCP 2021 through the Virtual meeting experience. Additionally, ASCP is encouraging all vendors, venues, and entities supporting ASCP 2021 to staff the event with vaccinated individuals to the greatest extent possible.
All attendees and participants will be required to wear a mask during all indoor activities. This policy is in accordance with the mask mandate currently in place in Boston.
Masks will be made available to all attendees upon arrival.