ASCP built re.member just for you
What is re.member? ASCP's re.member is an exclusive benefit for ASCP members who are required to complete the ASCP BOC's Certification Management Program (CMP). It's an organizational and tracking tool designed to help laboratory professionals and pathologists' assistants manage their recertification requirements entirely online.
Need to recertify every three years? re.member can help.
Simple, convenient, efficient … with re.member, managing your recertification just got easier. And the best way to see how it works is to walk through the free demo right now:
Click here to take a tour of the re.member website
Just spend a few minutes on the site and see for yourself how re.member can:
- Save you time
- Save you money
- Eliminate all the paperwork and streamline your recertification. Join ASCP now and stay on track for recertification.
What do I get when I join ASCP?
- With more than 100,000 members representing the entire laboratory team, you have a powerful support system behind you.
- You get all of the great ASCP member benefits including a membership ID card, member-only discounts, free U.S. shipping for online orders, and subscriptions to ASCP publications for $99.
- If you’ve recently received your first certification within the last 3 years your membership is only $49!
- Best Value! Add Unlimited Online CE along with your traditional membership for $129!
- Select a three-year membership to get Unlimited Online CE and your recertification fee to the BOC included for $349.
- Access to the re.member website, which includes:
- Simplified search to help you find the courses you need to recertify – saves time!
- Progress tracking and notification alerts – no missed deadlines!
- Electronic submission of your CMP declaration form to the BOC – eliminates paperwork!
Thousands of Laboratory Professionals discover the benefits of joining ASCP. Try re.member now and see why you should join, too!