ASCP built re.member just for you
What is re.member? Itís ASCP membership that includes an organizational and tracking tool designed to help laboratory professionals and pathologistsí assistants manage their recertification requirements entirely online. So when you enroll in re.member, you also get additional ASCP benefits that will help advance your career.
Need to recertify every three years? re.member can help.
Simple, convenient, efficient...with re.member, managing your recertification just got easier. And the best way to see how it works is to walk through the free demo right now:
Click here to take a tour of the re.member website
Just spend a few minutes on the site and see for yourself how re.member can:
- Save you time
- Save you money
- Eliminate all the paperwork and streamline your recertification. Enroll now and stay on track for recertification.
What do I get when I enroll?
- You become an ASCP member. And with 130,000 members representing the entire laboratory team, you have a powerful support system behind you.
- Unlimited Online CE at
no additional cost.
- Your recertification fee to the BOC is included ($75 value).*
- Access to the re.member website, which includes:
- Unlimited online CE and simplified search to help you find the courses you need to recertify – saves time!
- Progress tracking and notification alerts – no missed deadlines!
- Electronic submission of your CMP declaration form to the BOC – eliminates paperwork!
- Your membership extends through your recertification date – thereís only one, easy date for you to keep track of.
- You get all of the great ASCP member benefits including a membership ID card, member-only discounts, free U.S. shipping for online orders, and subscriptions to ASCP publications.
Thousands of Laboratory Professionals have already enrolled in re.member. Give it a try now and see why you should join, too!
*To qualify, you must have paid your ASCP member dues for at least 3 consecutive years.