Integrated Hematopathology (Book & eBook Bundle)
Order # 6333PK | ISBN:
Cherie H Dunphy, MD
Save 50% off the eBook when you buy the bundle!
To order, complete your purchase here, in the ascp.org bookstore. Then, download the free "ASCP eBooks" app, available for iOS and
Android platforms. Log in to the app with the same ascp.org user credentials used when placing your order.
Your purchased eBooks
will appear within the app to download, and will also be available to you online - a link to your online bookshelf will be emailed to you after purchase.
Unlike similar texts, which are often laden in technological details, Dr. Dunphy offers a comprehensive flow cytometry textbook, which covers in great depth, the technical aspects of FCI, phenotypic markers, as well as the advantages and disadvantages of FCI, but also a quick diagnostic guide incorporating normal and abnormal phenotypic findings of peripheral blood, body fluids, bone marrow, and lymph nodes. Integration of flow cytometry immunophenotyping with morphology and molecular genetic findings provides a complete diagnostic picture.
- The diagnostic applications of FCI in combination with morphology for all important hematolymphoid disorders.
- Detailed discussions of FCI mirror the new 2008 WHO classification, to increase the ease of use for practicing hematopathologists and residents.
- Separate chapters detail unique applications of FCI
- 2008 WHO Classification
Cherie Dunphy, MD, is Executive Director of the Division of Hematopathology at the McLendon Clinical Laboratories and UNC Health Care in Chapel Hill and currently serves as president of the North Carolina Society of Pathologists. Integrated Hematopathology is the result of her decades of research on the application of flow cytometry, IHC, molecular and cytogenetic probes to diagnostic hematopathology. Her work has been documented in publications that include Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, AIMM (Applied Immunohistochemistry & Molecular Morphology), Acta Cytologica, Diagnostic Cytopathology, Cancer Genetics and Cytogenetic, and many other publications.
ASCP eBook Features
Now you can access great ASCP Press content right from your tablet, computer or mobile device. Key features include:
- Read online or offline at any time
- All of your eBooks are stored within your ASCP eBooks app, and in your account on ascp.org
- Bookmark, highlight and type notes throughout each book, and easily access all notations for quick reference
- Double-tap to enlarge high-resolution images and figures
- Search the entire text of a book with ease
- Quickly jump to chapters, figures, references and more
- Control font size, brightness, and theme settings
Browse and purchase all eBooks online at ascp.org/store/ebooks