Case Studies in Hematology and Coagulation (Book & eBook Bundle)
Order # 5855PK | ISBN:
Gene Gulati, PhD; Joanne Filicko-O'Hara, MD; John Krause, MD
Save 50% off the eBook when you buy the bundle!
Note: This eBook is currently compatible with iOS only.
To order, complete your purchase here, in the ascp.org bookstore. Then, download the free "ASCP eBooks" app, available for iOS and Android platforms. Log in to the app with the same ascp.org user credentials used when placing your order.
Your purchased eBooks will appear within the app to download, and will also be available to you online - a link to your online bookshelf will be emailed to you after purchase.
This compendium of 200 case studies is the result of a unique collaboration of leading hematologists, hematopathologists, and oncologists. It will serve as both a case-based guide to the diagnosis and management of patients suffering from hematologic conditions and a valuable teaching tool.
The editors have compiled an invaluable collection of cases covering common and rare entities—from anemias and acute leukemias to plasma cell, platelet and coagulation disorders. Cases are presented in an easy-to-follow format, grouped by related conditions. The final two sections present 27 self-study challenge cases that include answers (with images) provided by the authors of each case.
A broad range of topics in hematology and coagulation are covered in this CaseSet, including:
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Lymphomas and Their Mimicks
- Plasma Cell Disorders
- Platelet Disorders
- Hematologic Infectious Diseases
- Other Hematologic Disorders
- Bleeding Disorders
- Other Hemostasis Disorders
ASCP eBook Features
Now you can access great ASCP Press content right from your tablet, computer or mobile device. Key
- Read online or offline at any time
- All of your eBooks are stored within your ASCP eBooks app, and in your account on
- Bookmark, highlight and type notes throughout each book, and easily access all notations for
- Double-tap to enlarge high-resolution images and figures
- Search the entire text of a book with ease
- Quickly jump to chapters, figures, references and more
- Control font size, brightness, and theme settings
Browse and purchase all eBooks online at ascp.org/store/ebooks