ASCP Live Webcasts are in-depth programs that cover case presentations and deliver the latest in pathology and laboratory medicine education from world-class faculty right to your lab. We offer more in-demand program choices than ever, making it more accessible and convenient for your entire lab team.
- One low registration fee of $225 per site gets everyone who attends 1.0 hour of CME/CMLE credit per session;
- Series package discounts for chemistry, cytology, surgical pathology, and transfusion medicine; plus New Pick 6! – Pick any 6 sessions for only $1,110 - Save $240!;
- Webcasts available in both clinical and anatomic disciplines and in every specialty area;
- Download handouts prior to the webcast to get more out of your session;
- Get immediate access to a streaming webcast recording after the session for review or future reference;
- Download an audio file (mp3) of the webcast following the session for those who can’t attend the live session.
Access past Live Webcasts – on demand! For just $35, you can access your choice of any On-Demand Webcast from an extensive list of past topics. The programs are accessed online and can be completed at your own pace. The selection of On-Demand Webcasts will continue to grow in the months to come, so be sure to check back often!
Please note that On-Demand Webcasts are designed and intended for individual use. Only the individual purchaser of an On-Demand Webcast is authorized to view the material and eligible to receive CE credit. The authorized user will be required to complete a post-test and achieve a minimum score to receive CME/CMLE credit after reviewing the program.
Each one-hour program includes in-depth case presentations by world-class faculty in chemistry, cytology, hematology and coagulation, lab management, microbiology, molecular diagnostics, phlebotomy, surgical pathology, and transfusion medicine. For the complete list of available programs, please select On-Demand Webcasts from the menu on the left.
2014 Spring Webcast Catalog
2014 Spring Order Form
2014 Fall Webcast Catalog
2014 Fall Order Form