Order # | ISBN:
A combination glass-slide/virtual-slide/image-based assessment program.
Five to seven cases with clinical histories are sent each quarter,
and participants receive peer-reviewed interpretations for each case.
Participants can earn 20-28 CME, CMLE, or SAM credit annually. This
activity meets both Part II and Part IV MOC requirements, as well as CAP laboratory accreditation requirements.
2014 CheckPath Now Available!
To order or renew, CLICK HERE. Or, download a PDF order form and reply by fax, phone or mail.
Choose from 3 specialties:
CheckPath Clinical Pathology
CheckPath Anatomic Pathology
- Cases with clinical histories sent each quarter
- Participants receive peer-reviewed interpretations for each case
and demographically-based laboratory and individual participant reports
with peer to peer comparisons
- 20-28 CME (or SAMs CME) credits offered per program
- Meets CAP laboratory accreditation requirements
- Pathology residents can participate for free
- Participate online and receive immediate feedback
New Options for 2014
Order the full version of CheckPath 2014 and receive your product in
BOTH of the following formats, with the option to consume cases and
submit answers either way:
- 4 shipments of high-quality glass slide cases with printed, faxable answer sheets
- Online access to the same cases in virtual format, with
featuring high-resolution virtual slides and the option to submit
answers all online
OR, choose the virtual-only option for any program and save $100!