Integrated Hematopathology: REVISED Edition (NEW!)
Order # 6333 | ISBN: 9780891896333
Cherie Dunphy, MD
Revised Edition, Now Available!
Fully updated for 2015, with revisions throughout the text.
One of five ASCP Press titles named to the preeminent Doody's Core Titles in the Health Sciences collection.
Dr. Cherie Dunphy’s newly revised Integrated Hematopathology is a
comprehensive resource focusing on the applications of flow cytometric
immunophenotyping (FCI) in combination with morphology for diagnostic
In-depth coverage includes:
- The technical aspects of FCI with a thorough coverage of the
phenotypic markers, as well as the advantages and disadvantages of FCI
- Detailed description of the phenotypic findings of normal
peripheral blood, body fluids, bone marrow, and lymphoid tissue elements
- Comprehensive discussions of FCI mirroring the 2008 WHO Classification
- Typical immunophenotypes are illustrated in variant cases, both
morphologically (H&E images) and immunophenotypically (color dot
- Separate chapters on the unique applications of FCI to the evaluation of fine needle aspirate specimens and body fluids
335 Pages | Softbound | 2015
Cherie Dunphy, MD, is Executive Director of the Division of Hematopathology at the McLendon Clinical Laboratories and UNC Health Care in Chapel Hill and currently serves as president of the North Carolina Society of Pathologists. Integrated Hematopathology is the result of her decades of research on the application of flow cytometry, IHC, molecular and cytogenetic probes to diagnostic hematopathology. Her work has been documented in publications that include Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, AIMM (Applied Immunohistochemistry & Molecular Morphology), Acta Cytologica, Diagnostic Cytopathology, Cancer Genetics and Cytogenetic, and many other publications.