Order # CSBD | ISBN:
Now get both titles in the popular ASCP CaseSet Series for one low price. Save up to $49!
ASCP CaseSet: Case Studies in Hematology and Coagulation
This compendium of 200 case studies is the result of a unique
collaboration of leading hematologists, hematopathologists, and
oncologists. It will serve as both a case-based guide to the diagnosis
and management of patients suffering from hematologic conditions and a
valuable teaching tool.
The editors have compiled an invaluable collection of cases covering
common and rare entities—from anemias and acute leukemias to plasma
cell, platelet and coagulation disorders. Cases are presented in an
easy-to-follow format, grouped by related conditions. The final two
sections present 27 self-study challenge cases that include answers
(with images) provided by the authors of each case.
ASCP CaseSet: Laboratory Medicine
100 cases chosen by leading authorities in the major subspecialties of
- Wide range of cases covering rare, common, and unusual
conditions in chemistry, urinalysis, transfusion medicine, microbiology,
hematology, coagulation, and immunology
- Standardized format promotes critical thinking and analysis
- Organization by topic makes it easy to find cases
- Detailed answers provided for all questions posed in the case studies
- Suggested reading for further exploration of each case topic