Bone Marrow Pathology (3rd Edition)
Order # 5688 | ISBN: 9780891895688
Kathryn Foucar, MD
Kaari Reichard, MD
David Czuchlewski, MD
The 3rd Edition of Foucar's Bone Marrow Pathology connects the field of bone marrow diagnosis with advances in immunology research and the latest diagnostic techniques.
This is the best of both worlds - A comprehensive atlas of over 2,000 high-quality diagnostic images and illustrations of genetic results combined with practical advice from experts in hematopathology, flow cytometry, and molecular genetic pathology.
You can count on Bone Marrow Pathology for answers to questions about possible diagnoses and how to proceed, as well as comprehensive coverage of immunology research and key diagnostic techniques included flow cytometry, immunophenotyping, immunohistochemistry, and cytogenetic and molecular genetic analysis.
- Diagnostic clues and caveats
- Coverage of the full scope of 2008 WHO criteria
- Newly recognized benign and neoplastic disorders
- New sections on the pathophysiologic/pathogenetic mechanism of disease for each entity
- Morphologic approaches and standard techniques – thoroughly revised and freshly illustrated
- Insightful sidebars about molecular genetics
825 Pages | 2112 Images | 2 Volumes | Hardbound
"As a hematopathologist, Bone Marrow Pathology (3rd Edition) has served me very well in diagnosing bone marrow disorder. The book is well-written, easy to read and comprehensive.... In addition, the images and tables are provided with superb quality. This is the best bone marrow book to have."
- Ping Sun, MD