ASCP GYN Assessment
Order # | ISBN:
The ASCP Cytopathology Committee
2015 GYN Assessment Now Available!
Assess and enhance your team’s interpretive skills in gynecologic cytopathology testing and fulfill your CAP LAP accreditation requirements for interlaboratory comparison.
Choose the date you wish to start. Then, throughout the year, you’ll receive a total of 15 cases – 3 sets of 5 high-quality glass slide cases.
Detailed educational materials and individual comparative results reports are provided for each case. A year-end summary provides statistical performance reports for all individuals on your laboratory team, as well as the laboratory as a whole.
Each program consists of at least 12 cases that you would encounter on a daily basis, with the remaining cases representing diagnostic or locator challenges. You will enjoy the simplified coding system, with a choice of five diagnostic categories and fewer specific interpretations.
ASCP GYN Assessment includes cases offering three levels of difficulty and at least 12 routine cases performing at 90% or better to the exact diagnostic category. Choose from five diagnostic categories.
- Up to 15 CME/CMLE credits for reviewing a total of 15 glass slide cases
- Your choice of GYN conventional, liquid based preparations or a combination
- 3 installments of 5 cases (15 total) throughout the year
- Ten days provided for review of materials
- Target answers sent by email within 24 hours of response receipt
- Laboratory and participant peer-comparison statistics provided after each event
- Online access to educational case studies