ASCP Case Reports
Order # | ISBN:
Case studies are written by current and emerging experts in the field of pathology such as pathologists, residents, clinical scientists, and laboratory professionals. Each case is edited and peer-reviewed by a panel of experts in each specialty area.
ASCP Case Reports is an online peer-reviewed educational publication of case reports in the areas of clinical chemistry, cytopathology, forensic pathology, hematology, microbiology, renal pathology, surgical pathology, and transfusion medicine. Case Reports is highly recognized among pathologists for the detailed and comprehensive discussion and review of the real life case scenarios that are published each year.
2016 Case Reports Are Now Available!
Institutions: Looking to purchase Case Reports for your entire department, organization, or laboratory? Choose the entire Case Reports series of eight subspecialty sections totaling 68 case studies. You can also select and combine multiple sections or purchase a single section. Download the PDF Order Form
Individuals: Take advantage of our customized pricing for individuals buyers. Click Here
- Earn 16-24 SAMs CME or CMLE credits when you complete one section of the series
- Fulfill MOC Part II Self-Assessment Modules (SAMs CME) for pathologists and CMP requirements for laboratory professionals
- Case studies are supplemented by tables, figures, digital images, virtual slides (surgical pathology) and links to additional references
- Convenient access--Read exercises online, download them to your computer, or print them out
- Online exam with certificates available for immediate download
- NEW online management tool for institutional ordering, renewing and participant management - Access ASCP
With options in every major area of anatomic and clinical pathology, subscribers have access to peer-reviewed cases on a timely topic, posted online bimonthly.
Click Here or here to View a Sample Case!
Interested in 2014 or 2015 Case Reports? Content is fully refreshed on a yearly basis, so you'll get even more unique cases from each product year. To order, call 800.267.2727 (Outside the US, 312.541.4890.) or download an order form from the lefthand side of this page.
Call for papers—If you are interested in authoring an exercise for ASCP Case Reports, please submit a paragraph description along with the learning objectives to email@example.com. See the author guidelines for further details.