ASCP can help you get more out of your pathology residency. We are here to provide you with everything you need to succeed in your training, obtain your pathology certification, land your first job as a pathologist, and stay connected to peers, mentors and colleagues.
ASCP membership benefits include:
- Online courses at no charge to earn seven FREE CME credits;
- Online study materials and resources to prepare for the Pathology Board Examinations;
- Online access to Lab Medicine and American Journal for Clinical Pathology (AJCP);
- ASCP Resident Handbook;
- Daily Diagnosis e-mail news, eNews Briefs and ePolicy News;
- Members-only discounts on ASCP 2013 Annual Meeting as well as books, online CME, and educational products; and
- Group discounts from our affinity program partners.
How do I become a member?
Qualified individuals who are trained and reside outside of North America are eligible for ASCP's International membership. Plus, your membership is FREE! To apply now, click here.
If you have questions or need additional information, contact ASCP by calling 800.267.2727, option 2, or clicking here.