If you are a resident training to become a pathologist, you are focused on acquiring specialized knowledge about laboratory medicine, keeping tabs on the most current trends and advances in pathology, and honing your skills in preparation to become a pathologist. At ASCP, we understand your goals, which is why we are dedicated to helping you:
- Learn and study through PRISE, books, meetings, self studies, assessments, and webcasts.
- Connect with peers and colleagues by attending the ASCP 2013 Annual Meeting and other networking events, or by becoming part of our Resident Representative Network.
- Stay informed about the latest news and scientific breakthroughs in your field with a subscription to Critical Values quarterly news magazine, as well as online access to American Journal of Clinical Pathology (AJCP) and Lab Medicine.
- Find support from other ASCP members, including fellow residents as well as experienced pathologists and laboratory professionals who can provide mentorship, advice, and guidance as you prepare to enter a career in pathology.
- Save with group discounts from our affinity program partners.