At ASCP, we understand your goals, which is why we are dedicated to helping you as a member. Whether you are a resident training to become a pathologist, or a seasoned pathologist seeking to keep tabs on the most current trends and advances in pathology, and honing your skills we have the tools you need to move forward in your career.
- Sharpen your skills via our online CME courses, continuing live education programs, books, self-assessments, and web-based study materials.
- Enhance your career by connecting with peers and colleagues by attending ASCP 2015 and other live events or participate in Lab Management University (LMU). Lab Management University is for individuals moving into leadership positions, or who are current leaders and want to bolster their experience.
- Manage your recertification through ASCP’s MOC re.member portal, an online solution specifically designed for pathologists that makes the Maintenance of Certification (MOC) process simple and easy to manage.
- Get involved by using ASCP’s e-Advocacy Center, participating in international laboratory strengthening activities with ASCP’s Center for Global Health, or volunteering on one of our committees.
- Be Heard through ONELab, an interactive community site to connect and share knowledge and ideas with your colleagues
- Stay informed about the latest news and scientific breakthroughs in your field with a subscription to the prestigious American Journal of Clinical Pathology (AJCP), Critical Values and LabMedicine included with membership. Journals can be accessed through print subscriptions, online or mobile app subscriptions!