ASCP Non GYN Assessment
Order # | ISBN:
The ASCP Cytopathology Committee
2015 Non GYN Assessment Now Available!
Assess and enhance your team’s interpretive skills in non-gynecologic cytopathology testing and fulfill your CAP LAP accreditation requirements for interlaboratory comparison.
Choose the date you wish to start. Then, throughout the year, you’ll receive a total of 20 cases – 4 sets of 5 high-quality glass slide cases.
Detailed educational materials and individual comparative results reports are provided for each case. A year-end summary provides statistical performance reports for all individuals on your laboratory team, as well as the laboratory as a whole.
Each program includes cases offering three levels of difficulty, with at least 12 routine cases performing at 90% or better to the exact diagnostic category. You will enjoy simplified diagnostic coding, with a choice of five categories and fewer specific interpretations.
- 4 installments of 5 cases (20 total) throughout the year – 4 sets of glass slide cases
- Up to 20 CME/CMLE credits
- Immediate online access to educational case studies
- Target answers sent by email within 24 hours of response receipt
- Laboratory and participant peer-comparison statistics provided after each event
- Year-end summary providing statistical performance reports on individuals on the participants and the laboratory as a whole