CheckPath Clinical Pathology
Order # | ISBN:
A combination glass slide/digital image-based assessment program with case histories, laboratory data and peer comparisons. Clinical Pathology topic areas include body fluids, clinical chemistry/immunology, forensic pathology, hematology/coagulation, transfusion medicine, microbiology, and laboratory management.
2014 CheckPath Now Available!
To order or renew, CLICK HERE. Or, download a PDF order form and reply by fax, phone or mail.
- Shipments are sent on a quarterly basis: Receive 3 shipments of 7 cases each, followed by a fourth shipment containing a unique comprehensive case that follows a patient throughout their course of laboratory evaluation
- Participants receive peer-reviewed interpretations for each case and demographically-based laboratory and individual participant reports with peer to peer comparisons
- Up to 28 CME/SAMs CME/CMLE credits
- Meets CAP laboratory accreditation requirements
- Pathology residents can participate for free
- Participate online and receive immediate feedback
New Options for 2014
Order the full version of CheckPath 2014 and receive your program in BOTH of the following formats, with the option to consume cases and submit answers either way:
- 4 shipments of high-quality glass slide cases with printed, faxable answer sheets
- Online access to the same cases in virtual format, with featuring high-resolution virtual slides and the option to submit answers all online
OR, choose the virtual-only option for any program and save $100!
Interested in ordering 2013 CheckPath? Content is fully refreshed on a yearly basis, so you’ll receive a completely different set of 20 cases, with laboratory and individual peer-to-peer performance reports. Delivery timelines are flexible based on your preferences.
2013 Order Form