Are you a laboratory medicine student considering a future career as a laboratory professional? Becoming a laboratory medicine student member of ASCP will allow you to acquire specialized knowledge about the career pathway to becoming a lab professional and keep you up-to-date on the most current trends and advances in lab medicine to prepare you for your future in the field. At ASCP, we understand your goals, which is why we are dedicated to helping you:
- Earn recognition for your academic achievement and excellence
through our prestigious student awards (National Student Honor Award)
and scholarships (Siemens–ASCP) Scholarship Program.
- Enhance your education through our ASCP Board of Certification (BOC) Study Guide and BOC Exam Prep materials.
- Save with discounts on workshops, online CE courses, and
- Stay informed about the latest news and scientific breakthroughs in your field with an online subscription to Critical Values quarterly news magazine, as well as online access to American Journal of Clinical Pathology (AJCP) and Lab Medicine.
- Access valuable career resources through the ASCP Career Center and find information about the laboratory profession, look for jobs, and access the most up-to-date wage and vacancy data to help you on your job search.
- Connect and find support from experienced laboratory professionals by attending ASCP meetings and