Gain the recognition you deserve! Become one of this year's ASCP 40 Under Forty honorees and accelerate your career.
The 40 Under Forty Program recognizes 40 top Pathologists, Lab Professionals, and Residents under the age of 40 who are making significant contributions to the fields of Pathology and Laboratory Science. The program has brought prominence to the honorees within their organizations as well as exciting media attention.
Candidates will be evaluated on their accomplishments, leadership, diversity of experience and innovation. To be considered, you will submit:
- Your resume.
- A personal statement.
- A photo of yourself (Please note photo specifications on application.)
Mentors and Supervisors!
If you know an ideal candidate, you may submit their name here!
We will contact your nominee and ask them to complete a full application.
Nominate an Individual!
If chosen as one of our top 40, you’ll receive:
- Discounted registration to attend the 2016 ASCP Annual Meeting in Las Vegas. (Bring two mentors and receive free registration to 2016 ASCP Annual Meeting and your mentors will receive a discounted rate to attend the meeting.)
- Your name and a short bio featured in the October 2016 Critical Values.
- Enrollment in Lab Management University.
- A press release provided to your employer regarding the honor.
- A comprehensive DISC (personality assessment tool for the workplace) assessment.
- An opportunity to help select the 2017 40 Under Forty Recipients.
- A spotlighted blog platform within the ONELab Online Community – Blogs will be part of the engagement component to select the top FIVE of 40 Under Forty.
The Top FIVE among the 40 Under Forty will be determined by final review of the Selection Committee, an online voting system and the honorees' noteworthy activities as demonstrated through ONELab blogging and tweets about involvement and engagement . The selection will be representative of ASCP's membership. The Top Five will be awarded:
- Free registration to attend ASCP Annual Meeting.
- $1,000 Stipend towards airfare and lodging for the 2016 ASCP Annual Meeting.
- Recognition at 2016 ASCP Annual Meeting during the Friday evening reception, Mixology.
You must be an ASCP member to apply. Complete the 40 under forty application and include your resume, essay and photo submissions (high resolution picture file, 800px x 600px at least 300 dpi, 500KB or larger).
The deadline is April 7, 2016. Submit your materials today!