You are a leader. Now, you have a platform to showcase your accomplishments.
40 Under 40 is a new ASCP Program that recognizes 40 top Pathologists, Lab Professionals, and Residents under the age of 40 with outstanding achievements that are making an impact on the future of Pathology and Laboratory Science.
Applying is easy and gives you the opportunity to gain the professional credit that you've worked so hard to achieve. In addition to the application, you will also submit your resume, a brief essay and a photo of yourself. Candidates will be evaluated on their accomplishments, leadership, diversity of experience and innovation.
If chosen as one of our top 40, you’ll receive:
- Free registration to attend ASCP Annual Meeting
- Your name and a short bio featured in the July 2014 Critical Values
- Enrollment in Lab Management University
- A press release provided to your employer regarding the honor
- A comprehensive DISC (personality assessment tool for the workplace) assessment and corresponding webinar to discuss results
- An opportunity to help select the 2015 40 Under 40 Recipients
- A personal blog entry within the ONELab Online Community – Blogs will be part of the showcase to select the top FIVE of 40 Under 40
The Top FIVE among the 40 Under 40 will be selected by an online voting system and be awarded
- $1,000 Stipend towards airfare and lodging for ASCP 2014
- Recognition at ASCP 2014 during the Friday evening reception, Mixology
You must be an ASCP member to apply. Download and complete the application and email the form back to ASCP along with your resume, essay and photo (high resolution picture file, 800px x 600px at least 300 dpi, 500KB or larger) at email@example.com.
The deadline is March 16, 2014. So, don't delay. Submit your materials today!