Call for Abstracts is Now Open!
Put your discovery on display, to a world–class audience
Submit here by April 28, 2014
When you present your abstract at ASCP 2014 Tampa, your work will be on display in front of and alongside a prestigious audience from across the globe. It’s a truly unique opportunity to showcase your dedication to discovery and your field, and share your achievements while gaining the respect and admiration of your peers and colleagues.
Abstract display is even better for 2014:
- Full-Meeting Exposure: All posters can now be displayed through the entire meeting.
- Discounted Registration: Receive $200 off your ASCP 2014 registration if your abstract is selected.*
- Expanded Presentation Format: A new dedicated oral presentation session will allow for greater attention and exposure for all finalists selected to present their work.
- Best Poster Competition: This is your chance to win one of six $500 cash prizes and be recognized in front of your peers during an awards ceremony.
- Digitize Your Poster: ePosters for all participants will be displayed on the ASCP website and at the meeting.
Three abstract categories: Scientific, Lab Practice, and Educational Practice.
Best poster competition categories include: “Best Poster by a Resident,” “Best Poster from Outside the U.S.,” “Best Lab Practice Poster,” “Best Scientific Poster,” "Best Educational Practice Poster," and "Best Oral Presentation."
*Discount distributed at the time of abstract selection to accepted submissions. Cannot be applied toward Resident registrations (Residents attend for just $199).
Take pride in your knowledge and
submit your abstract by April 28.
We look forward to seeing you and your poster in Tampa!